KICK START TEENS
Gain more certainty and clarity for your Dreams.
A unique opportunity exists to join Faith Martin, a beacon in the Film & Television Industry and Theatre whose experience has embraced both local and international opportunities. Faith brings to the day her own unique background knowledge and experience for TEENS in the Film and Television Industry. She relates strongly with young people with dreams and stories and characters to express, since she herself was exposed to both theatre and a wide range of films from about 4yrs of age.
Everyone has a powerful story to share, and it's my goal to work with you to shape it and guide it.
Listed below are just some of the topis and information that we cover during the day with a strong intention to bring balance, certainty, inspiration and groundedness to young people with a dream.
MORNING SESSION: THE BIZ, CAMERA, PERFORMANCE &AUDITION PROCESS
- Exchange industry experiences, Q&A. Defining and debunking.
- Record a prepared piece, group focus, individual discussion re choices, strengths , other options, what you bring to the workplace, taking charge, managing the space
- Identifying your self imposed limitations and a plan of approach to overcome them
- Studio. Auditioning. Working with the Director and or Casting Director. Communication both ways. How to manage. Claiming the time and space.
- On set. Managing the set culture. Communication. Professionalism.
(There will be a short break mid morning for refreshment)
AFTERNOON SESSION: GREATER UNDERSTANDING OF SELF AND OTHERS, VISION, EXPANDED CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE PRODUCTION AND THE CHARACTER, MANAGING LIKED/DISLIKED, ACCEPTANCE/REJECTION, FANTASIES/NIGHTMARES. BIG PICTURE BUILDING CERTAINTY AND CLARITY AND AN INSPIRED EDGE.
- We are much more than we think we are: We are unique, no one else like us.
- Mastering your future and stepping into a leadership mode, managing emotions.
- Finding what could be limiting you by “playing small”
- Consolidating your performance and deepening your portrayal of characters
- The importance of understanding your Values.
- Lifting your inspiration levels.
- Owning your space and certainty in a cast and on set, in spite of the level of production
- Q & A, wrapping up some individual questions out of the day.
"If you have an opportunity to use your voice, you should use it”
- Samuel L Jackson